After the first draft
One the writing is done, how do you critically evaluate your own work? How do you know if it is going to cut it? In this full-day workshop, we discuss how to review and edit your own work, the value of gaining different perspectives and other resources all writers need.
Dates, venues and times
Given current Co-Vid restrictions around the country, please enquire below to be put on my waiting list.
What you should bring
- Enthusiasm for your current draft
- Pen and paper / laptop for note taking
- Examples of other books you would like yours to sit next to on the library or bookstore shelves.
- Snacks and lunch.
What I provide
- All training materials
- Delivery of workshop
- Inspiration to finish that second, third, or perhaps fifteenth, draft
- A plan for finding critical readers for your work.