One the writing is done, how do you critically evaluate your own work? How do you know if it is going to cut it? In this full-day workshop, we discuss how to review and edit your own work, the value of gaining different perspectives and other resources all writers need.
For a short time only, at the special ‘COVID-19-ate-my- income’ price of $125
Dates, venues and times
Given current COVID-19 restrictions are starting to disappear around the country, please contact me to be advised of new venues and dates.
What you should bring
- Enthusiasm for your current draft
- Pen and paper / laptop for note taking
- Examples of other books you would like yours to sit next to on the library or bookstore shelves.
- Snacks and lunch.
What I provide
- All training materials
- Delivery of workshop
- Inspiration to finish that second, third, or perhaps fifteenth, draft
- A plan for finding critical readers for your work.