Copywriting and Layout for one capability statement
Capability statements are absolutely key to landing technical projects in government and other sectors. They help project managers decide whether or not your business can complete the job they want at the standard they required.
A capability statement needs to include the hard facts: what your experience is in the specific field, the services you offer and how many, if any, similar jobs you’ve done. And it needs to persuade the reader that you’re the right person for the job.
It can include information about the history and background of your business as well as your vision and mission statements or your core values and philosophy.
Think of it as a short engaging CV…with bite.
How it works
- First, we start with a detailed briefing.
- Then we work out how many project types and what content you would like to include.
- You receive up to 6 pages (A5 size)
- Approximately 1200 words
- Statements can be customised for 3-4 project types
- Once you approve the text, we move to layout stage, using your branding elements and images.
- You receive print-ready pdfs in a Canva layout.
If you need help with photography, branding or printing, I can refer you to trusted specialists in my network.